KC Complete Auto Service is OPEN
Auto repair and maintenance facilities have been deemed “essential” during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a memorandum issued by the federal government. We take very seriously the responsibility placed upon our facility in these unprecedented times. Our primary responsibility is the health and safety of our customers and associates.
Frequently asked questions:
- Hours of operation vary by location. Please visit our locations page or contact your local store for additional information. While our business hours have changed, we will continue to be available to answer any questions or to set appointments at all hours via our online chat, email or Facebook.
- All waiting rooms will be closed for your safety. Please let us know if we can assist you in arranging a ride when dropping off or picking up your vehicle. For limited contact we offer the following options:
- Key drop off boxes for you use during hours of operation or after hours.
- We will send service estimates via email or text to your mobile device.
- Payment can be made from your mobile device through a text link
- Our Liberty and KC North locations have exterior secure boxes for key pick up.
- Vehicle touch points will be cleaned or sanitized after service.